A downloadable game for Windows and Linux
Rocket Shipment is a tricky physics based rocketship delivery game with an integrated level editor.
You will get a Steam key with your purchase.
Fly, grapple, puzzle and refuel all while exploring caverns and fighting gravity in this physics based delivery game.
If the main levels are not tough enough for you, make your own with the in-game level designer.
Join the Discord to help me make this game better!
Rocket Shipment also has a Steam page!
Haul crates around:
Build your own levels:
- Deliver crates while running out of fuel and being shot at
- Navigate a spaceship through tight and challenging spaces
- Play a range of challenging levels
- Use the level editor to make your own
- Pure physics based fun
Rocket Shipment is inspired by Crazy Gravity and retro games like Gravity Force, Lunar Lander and Thrust.
|Tags||2D, Flight, Level Editor, Minimalist, Physics, Pixel Art, Puzzle-Platformer, Retro, Singleplayer, Space|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Languages||German, English, Spanish; Castilian, Spanish; Latin America, French, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Dutch, Polish, Russian, Turkish, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional)|
|Accessibility||Configurable controls, Interactive tutorial|
|Links||Steam, Twitter, Homepage|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $8.99 USD. Your purchase comes with a Steam key. You will get access to the following files:
- CHANGELOG v0.11.0Apr 06, 2022
- CHANGELOG v0.10.0Jan 12, 2022
- CHANGELOG v0.9.1Nov 22, 2021
- CHANGELOG v0.9.0Aug 26, 2021
- Update v0.8.0: Introducing powerupsJun 22, 2021
- Update v0.7.0: Lowering difficultyMar 23, 2021
- Update v0.6.0: Improving player experienceFeb 26, 2021
- Update v0.5.0 featuring new conveyor tilesFeb 05, 2021
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.