A downloadable game
Deliver stuff... in SPACE!
Explore caverns and deliver crates by flying a space ship.
Build your own levels with the level editor
- Explore caverns
- Grapple stuff
- Play lots of levels
- Deal with dangerous alien technologies
- Make your own levels with the level designer
Rocket Shipment is inspired by Crazy Gravity and retro games like Gravity Force, Lunar Lander and Thrust.
|Updated||3 days ago|
|Tags||2D, Flight, Level Editor, Minimalist, Physics, Pixel Art, Puzzle-Platformer, Retro, Singleplayer, Space|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Languages||German, English, Spanish; Castilian, Spanish; Latin America, French, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Dutch, Russian, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional)|
|Accessibility||Configurable controls, Interactive tutorial|
- Devlog #049: How I improved my game aestethic3 days ago
- Devlog #048: Level selection12 days ago
- Devlog #047: UI navigation24 days ago
- Devlog #046: Configurable controls40 days ago
- Devlog #045: Sound, Music and Cable control52 days ago
- Devlog #044: Crate detection and optimisation65 days ago
- Devlog #043: Flags and errors79 days ago
- Devlog #042: Under the hood stuff93 days ago
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.