Devlog #059: Improving player experience
Now that there's a small group of people playing my game I keep seeing more ways to make things clearer and smoother.
From screen transitions and icon animations to little helping signals, there is a lot that can improve player experience.
These are some of the things I've implemented in the last 2 weeks:
- Spacey screen transitions between levels and the level selection menu:
- Landing signals on the white platform poles:
- Improved clarity of refuelling cable animation:
- Added turning indicator when reviving:
- Added animation when losing a life:
I'm almost done with v0.0.6, which has all these improvements.
It will be available soon for the Discord members.
Want to help me improve the game? Join the Discord!
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.