Devlog #031: Improved title

I dabbled with different letter designs and posted a first attempt more than a month ago.
Between the words I placed a flying ship pulling a crate, but it seemed too unorganized. The feedback through reddit was really helpful, and I decided to change the design to a landed ship below the title. The letters were still a bit chaotic though. Not all letters were evenly thick and some letters were more distant from the rest.

I posted the result on reddit again and the helpful feedback I got was amazing! One user even took the time to draw out a sketch on improvements I could implement. I took in all the helpful advice I could get and tried to apply it to the design. This is the result!

I'm very happy with it, and am still open to suggestions by the way.

Get Rocket Shipment

Buy Now$8.99 USD or more


Log in with to leave a comment.

This is a much cleaner logo. I like it.

Thenks man!